The NEG Operation Risk Assessment – COVID-19 / coronavirus
The NEG has completed its risk assessment and the initial findings have been published on Friday 6th March 2020 and can be found in the document below.
This document will be distributed weekly to all staff, customers and contractors.
We will review and update this weekly or as the situation demands, and you can refer back to this page for updates on the NEG assessment of risks and response to the COVID-19 (coronovirus) outbreak.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about this matter.
LATEST VERSION OF THE RISK ASSESSMENT – 6th MARCH 2020
Summary of our response
The NEG is implementing measures in the following areas, details can be found in the above document:
- Ensure staff have access to all systems away from the office in case of no access/isolation
- Regular office cleansing
- Cleansing requirement on entry to the office
- Restriction of visitors to the office
- Regular assessment of risk contamination of all staff and visitors
- Advice to staff and contractors on detecting and avoiding the virus
- Engagement with our Partner Network to cover out of area if key contractors become affected
- Additional risk review questions when scheduling attendances by our contractors
- Weekly risk review in line with published government advice